With it being a new year I’m trying to get into the habit of doing these things everyday! Although I have failed almost everyday; every morning is a new chance to try! Here are some of my daily goals!
- Read my Bible and pray to God thanking Him for another day and everything He has done for me.
- Eat breakfast. Eating breakfast is THE hardest thing to do. Especially when you have a little nugget you have to hold 24/7
- Pick up the apartment. As you can imagine life with a baby I basically leave a trail everywhere I go.
- Spending less time on my phone and more time talking/interacting with Samuel. This is one of those things where I am extremely guilty. I’m addicted to my phone. I admit it. It’s not a good thing.
- Appreciate the little things in life like the birds of the sky, the trees of the field and just nature in general. The beauty God has left for us.
What are some of your daily goals?