Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read about me!
I’d like for you to get to know me with a few quick facts!
- I was born in Germany and raised in Michigan! I lived in Michigan for the first 17 years of my life! This was the best experience of my life. There is something about Michigan that is so simple. Living in the country side across the street from a turkey farm wasn’t the best when we first moved in but now that I look back at it, I wouldn’t trade it for anything. People out here in California do not know what life is. I admit the city life is quite nice. The fast living is even better but once you’ve lived out in the country that’s all you can compare any living situation to.
- I got married when I was only 19. I don’t know why some people wait til they’re 35. Honestly if you know you love the person and you know they love you why wait? I can understand some people want to wait until they are done with college, and that’s fine too, but in my opinion you’ll never be ready until you actually do it. 🙂
- I would love to open my own thrift store. Something about going through other peoples “junk” is so much fun to me.
- I wanted to go to college to be a Dentist. I know, out of all things I could’ve been, I wanted to be a Dentist. Yes.. I thought because I couldn’t have nice teeth I could help other people enjoy theirs but obviously God had other plans.
- Lastly, I’m actually quite crafty but I honestly have no idea how to do anything. I’ve tried to sew a few times but it didn’t work as planned. I also tried to crochet but again… I failed. So if anyone knows how to and would like to teach me how to do the basics of sewing that would be very helpful. 😀