Yesterday morning as I was eating breakfast I was scrolling through my Facebook feed. I came across one of my friends posts. She posted Psalm 71:6 which says “By You I have been sustained from my birth; You are He who took me from my mother’s womb; My praise is continually of You.”
If you really think about it, I mean REALLY think about it, How faithful is God to us?
My husband and I have been nagging at each other, constantly arguing and who knows what else. We give each other the silent treatment and then end up crying because we feel so bad. When we realized we sinned against each other we pray ask God to forgive us and sometimes not even 30 minutes later we do it again. The fact that we sin so much just shows how far we are from God! In the car on our way home from his parents last night, I was sharing what I saw on Facebook. It just amazes me. No matter how much we sin against God, He will always forgive us and ALWAYS be faithful. How great is that?! Now does that mean we should just sin as much as possible because we know that God is going to forgive us? Of course not! As Christians we are called to be holy for God is Holy. We must strive for righteousness, but the fact that even when we do sin, God forgives us, that is completely incredible!
Look at your life and just think how has He been faithful to you? He woke you up this morning, right? He feeds you everyday. I myself can honestly say that some days I don’t feel like God has been faithful but when I wake up the next day I realize how much of a faithful God we really have! He cares for all of us!
“Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?” Matthew 6:26
As humans we always have this fear of “Whats going to happen tomorrow?” “Where am I going to get money to pay this bill?” I admit, I constantly am asking myself these questions. Why? Why should I have to worry? God is ALWAYS! ALWAYS! ALWAYS! faithful! How great of a God do we have? When we found out I was pregnant with Sammy, Josh and I were constantly doubting God’s faithfulness in providing for us! I was out of work for 3 months with no extra income but you know what? God provided for us! He provided enough money to pay ALL our bills with just one job when we usually need both jobs to do that! You don’t need to doubt God’s faithfulness! Our God never fails and never breaks His promise! I am excitingly looking to the future to continually see my faithful God provide for us!
Please think about one thing for me. How good has God been to you? How faithful has He been to you? How has He provided for you?
Suede Camel Ultra Fringe Boots
Starry Knight Designs Inc.
These leather mocc boots have a wide elastic band on the top to keep snuggly on your babes feet. They are super soft and perfect for any weather condition. Rain or shine you babe will love these.
Why I love this product?
- The fringes are so soft and add an extra umf to the boot. 🙂
- The smell is amazing! Maybe its just me but, the fresh leather is so divine!
- The fact that these can be casual or not is always a plus. I’ve been looking for baby moccs for a LONG time so when I came across STARRY KNIGHT I was extremely excited.
Would I recommend them?
Yes! As soon as I opened the package you could immediately tell how good the quality is. They are perfect and I’m so happy I was able to experience this product!
Buy Them Here!
Suede Camel Ultra Fringe BOOTS Baby and Toddler
Little Bird Clothing Co.
Comfy organic cotton bloomers with elastic waistband and leg opening.
Made in the USA with imported fabric from India. Printed with non toxic water based ink.
Why I love this product.
- You can tell that they are high quality! As a mom you always want whats best for your little one. So why not get the highest of quality?
- They fit true to size! Over his little diaper they are absolutely darling! They make that little baby bum so much cuter.
- As I’ve said many times before, organic cotton is so much better than plain ol’ regular cotton.
I would definitely recommend these bloomers to anyone who wants their little ones baby bum to be the cutest!
Get some here!
Peyton Polka Dot Sleeper
Made from 100% high quality organic cotton. Designed with stretchy knit to provide easy breathability. Its naturally hypoallergenic and gentle on any babies skin.
I was very surprised with this sleeper when it arrived. It was so much better than I pictured. The softness of this sleeper is incredible. Its very thin and light weight yet its quite warm. Design wise? The very simple polka dots are unisex! I was actually worried when I chose the polka dots, I wasn’t sure if would be too girly for little Sammy or not. but surprisingly it wasn’t! Just the right amount of cuteness!
- The thin breathable material is very soft and keeps my little guy warm!
- 100% organic cotton is always better than normal cotton. 😉
- With every purchase from Colored Organics you help improve the lives of families from around the world.
Lark and Laurel Knits
Handmade Knitted Winter Hat
Knitted with soft and thick wool acrylic.
Where do I get started with this? I was extremely excited to receive this! I’ve been looking for a hat similar to this and just recently came across Dixie’s account! I fell completely in love! It is by far THE best hat that I have every received.
- The packaging was so pretty! She wrote me a little note and wrapped the hat up all neatly for me!
- It is completely homemade and hand knitted.
- So warm! Here in California it doesn’t get too cold but lately its been going down into the 40’s; So, this hat keeps my ears really toasty warm!
- The Pom Pom. Seriously! How cute is this Pom Pom on top? absolutely adorable! I would wear this hat in every single color if I could!
Over all, I would of course recommend this to anyone and everyone who is looking for a homemade hat with just the right amount of casual style.
LIMERICK pixie bonnet (mushroom)
Mercy Threads Shop
Made from 80% acrylic and 20% wool yarn.
Knitted and handmade.
What I love about this product
- The fact that its unique and handmade makes it special.
- The little pom pom on top is darling
- The yarn is very thick and keeps my little man nice and warm on a chilly day.
Would I recommend this product?
Duh! Of course I would. Even though my son is going to outgrow it pretty fast I love having something handmade and warm. There is nothing better than handmade clothing! Order one now and I promise, your little one will be rolling in the streets with the best style. 😉
Buy their products here!
Tubby Todd Bath Co.
All Natural Hair and Body Wash
Lavender and Rosemary
Tubby Todd Bath Co. body wash is 100% natural. It is toxin, gluten, paraben, sulfate, artificial fragrance and color, BPA, AND animal cruelty free. Its made with REAL lavender, honeysuckle, rosemary, matricaria, and kelp. Its gentle on newborns,toddlers and even the most sensitive skin.
I adore this product because
- Lets just face it. The SMELL is irresistible. I could smell the bottle forever and never get sick of this!
- The packaging is quite cute. Its very playful. They even sent some temporary tattoos for my little dude.
- It suds up very nicely. Some other baby washes I have used are quite stiff and do not lather up as nicely as this does!
I would defiantly recommend this to anyone that is searching for the perfect wash for their child or even them selves. I mean, Come on, If you’re a mom and you say you haven’t used your child’s body wash, you are lying. Everyone has! So why not buy yourself a little treat and try this! I promise, you wont be disappointed.
Buy their products here!